Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rain.



Not that I really have much to complain about but this is what I woke up to this morning. Lots and lots of rain. Riding in weather like this can either make for great rides or miserable times. Had a pretty hard interval session planned for today and hammering it out in the rain was incredible, especially with the right tunes. Flatting on the way home and barely being able to fix it because my hands were frozen...not so much. I was filthy when I came home but it was just a great time.




Spent some time downtown yesterday, drank some coffee read books. Reading 'Let the right one in' right now. Excellent.


While downtown yesterday made another shopping trip to Food conspiracy co-op. GRANOLA!


Left to right Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Local Honey, Fresh organic almond butter (cheaper than I have ever seen), Fresh organic cashew butter, Fresh organic peanut butter
Underneath is a bunch of oils and soy sauces.


Not a bad view from a ride earlier this week.



One of the only pictures I have of me that wasn't a self shot. Felt I had to put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment